CHAPTER TWELVE IS DONE! REPEAT: I HAVE FINISHED CHAPTER TWELVE AND AM NOW ON CHAPTER THIRTEEN! Let there be cake and celebrations throughout the lands! And feel free to substitute ‘cake’ for whatever nummy food you prefer. I am magnanimous in my victory!
Went out to eat on Monday and heard, for I think the first time in my life, people actually chanting ‘USA! USA!” (we were eating at a sports bar and the Olympics, among other sporting events, was on). What was amusing to me was the fact they were cheering on the American team in curling — which is not the sort of sport I would have pegged people who would chant ‘USA, USA!” as backing but good on ’em for supporting a non-mainstream sport.
To me, curling looks like a lot of fun, but I have a thing about ice. Or, more correctly, I have a thing about falling on the ice. And about falling in general, to be honest.
- Personal Goals: I did not make a dentist appointment. I will do this soon.
- Writing Goals:
- Chapter Twelve of Defcon: Fade Out is done, as I have mentioned. And the first scene of Chapter Thirteen is also done, so booyeah!
Goals for This Week:
- Finish Chapter Thirteen before the end of the week.
- Pick up books at library — which may interfere with the above ‘finish Chapter Thirteen’ goal.
- Noodle more on worldbuilding and some ideas I have for what may be the first book in the Defcon series.
- Curse the snow unto the seventh generation. — I have a feeling that I will be doing this until about June, at this point. Though honestly, the snow is taking the blame for the cold weather in general.
- Work on being better about following my Twitter — still working on this.
Powered by Linky Tools, A Round of Words in 80 Days is the writing challenge that knows you have a life. You can learn more here and if you want to join, you can Click Here to view this Linky Tools list and to enter your own link as well!