Hello again! I am currently sitting on my couch, watching the last episode of Midsomer Murders that Netflix has and feeling very sleepy and cozy and generally in pretty good spirits.
- Work on following diet plan that the dietitian worked out and generally making better food choices. — Still working on this ; I realized today that I’ve gone a week and only had French fries once. Which says something, since a week ago it would have been the reverse (i.e. gone a week and only NOT had fries once).
- Keep dentist appointment next week — That’s tomorrow. And I am ever so nervous about what they’re going to find. But, again, Tooth Pain Roulette is getting on past old.
- Work on getting exercise — Still needing to work on this. The cold weather isn’t helping but my biggest problem is being a lazy butt.
- Defcon: Fade Out — Still working on Chapter Seventeen but there’s not much left to write of it before I’m on to Chapter Eighteen. I’m thinking that I’m going to end up raising my estimated number of chapters from 20 to 30, just to give a bit more wiggle room. And I have a feeling that a couple of those extra chapters may end up going at the beginning of the novel.
- I’m checking out the Manuscript Wish List Day tag on Twitter. Not that I’ve got a manuscript even close to completion but it’s interesting to see what agents and editors are looking for. #MSWL is the tag.
- Also, as I’ve been on a podcast kick: Writing Excuses is a really cool podcast, aimed at covering different aspects of writing. They’ve got about nine seasons worth of episodes and a lot of them are SF-centric, but there’s also a lot of general writing advice as well.
Powered by Linky Tools, A Round of Words in 80 Days is the writing challenge that knows you have a life. You can learn more here and if you want to join, you can Click Here to view this Linky Tools list and to enter your own link as well!