Hello! It’s snowing today! I am so not happy about that fact! I have honestly gotten to the point where I growl when I hear the word ‘snow.’ Literally growling.
Allegedly, spring will come this month. I am dubious.
- Work on following diet plan that the dietitian worked out and generally making better food choices. — Still doing this!
- Keep dentist appointment next week —
Good news: I kept the appointment and I found out that I don’t have any problems with bone loss and that my gums are in pretty good shape. Better News Than Expected: the chipped tooth needs to have a root canal and a crown put on it. And I have a few cavities plus a cleaning. Bad Phobic News: I’m gonna have soooo many needles in my mouth. I hate needles enough when they go in my arm; in my mouth? *WHINE*
- Work on getting exercise, which should be easier now that the snow has begun to melt off — IF IT WOULD QUIT FRICKING SNOWING AND/OR ICING THIS WOULD BE A HECK OF A LOT EASIER! As it would if I’d actually, y’know, make a better effort…eh-heh
- Defcon: Fade Out Chapter Seventeen is done! Actually, it’s been done for a couple days and I’m on to Eighteen now. Eighteen took a bit of work to get started because it began with a fight scene and I’ve never been in a fight so, I hit up the Internet for some articles about fight scenes and did some reading.
- Word Count: just hit 69,000 words tonight and should be at 70K or more by this time tomorrow. 100+K seems more and more doable all the time!
- Ending: As my girlfriend says when we’re driving and unsure of where we’re going: “I don’t know where I’m going but I’m on my way!” — I’ve at least got an idea but it is nebulous.
- Rest of the Defcon Series: I was having a minor freak out the other night at work about the fact that once I get Fade Out done, I’ve still got the first four books in the series to write. But, on the plus side, since I’ve done so much of the heavy lifting of worldbuilding and plotting and character development for this book, hopefully the writing will be a heck of a lot easier for books 1-4.
Goals for this week:
- Keep my appointment for getting my teeth cleaned and make an appointment for my root canal.
- Not think about the fact that they’re going to put a needle in my mouth. Maybe more than one.
- Keep working on Defcon: Fade Out — I’m hoping I can be at Chapter Twenty by the end of the week.
- Write up my Insecure Writers’ Support Group post for Wednesday.
Powered by Linky Tools, A Round of Words in 80 Days is the writing challenge that knows you have a life. You can learn more here and if you want to join, you can Click Here to view this Linky Tools list and to enter your own link as well!