Hello, hello, hello! Hope everybody is doing well as we come into the last week before the end of the round. Other than it being a grey and gloomy day outside and feeling a bit under the weather, I’m doing well.
# # # # #
Personal Goals: I started walking on Saturday and have managed to go for at least half a mile every day this week except for yesterday. I’m still not close to 10,000 steps a day, but I’m at least being more active than I have been in a long time. And, I’m up to taking the full dose of my Victoza. Yay!
- Defcon: Fade Out has hit Chapter Twenty-two and I may actually be up to Chapter Twenty-three, depending on where I decide to put the bits I’m working on now.
- Word Count: I’m at 89,691 words as of last night. It helps that I’m able to count some large sections of a previously written scene that I was editing last night. Even if I hit 100K before the 31st, I’m going to keep writing up until 3am on Tuesday April 1st (which is when, technically speaking due to my work schedule, my Monday night ends). Then, April 1st, begins the Month Of Worldbuilding!
- Ending: Still working on this.
Goals for this week:
- Make a damn root canal appointment.
- Keep working on Defcon: Fade Out and aiming for 100K by the end of March.
- Celebrate girlfriend’s birthday next Monday!
Powered by Linky Tools, A Round of Words in 80 Days is the writing challenge that knows you have a life. You can learn more here and if you want to join, you can Click Here to view this Linky Tools list and to enter your own link as well!