Writing this on Saturday night for posting on Sunday morning again. At this particular moment, I am sitting on my couch not wanting to go to work. In fact, I’m not wanting to get off the couch period.
Sunday Morning Kathy: And I’m back home and sitting on the couch again and once again, not really wanting to get off of it. The sad part? I feel more awake now.
# # # # #
Personal Goals: I’ve managed to walk more days than I haven’t and the route I’ve been taking is 4/5ths of a mile so there’s some happy.
Still haven’t made the root canal appointment yet. It’s not fear so much as waking up in the mid-afternoon and not remembering to make the call until I’m at work. Also, not remembering to check if the place the dentist recommended is covered by my insurance — which I could do right now but will I? While I’m actually thinking about it? Noooo! Maybe I will tomorrow morning before I post this.
Sunday morning Kathy: I actually went and tried to check the insurance company’s website and it is down for maintenance! I tried, I really, really tried! Gahhh…
- Defcon: Fade Out I’m working on Chapter XX, which may end up at the beginning of the book. OR may end up on the cutting room floor, but it’s at least letting me explore some of my antagonists’ motivations. — SMK: I think I have figured out the purpose of Chapter XX. I think it might be the actual beginning of the book.
- Word Count: I’m at 91K+ words as of Friday night/Saturday morning. My goal for tonight is at least 92K — SMK: Haven’t done a final count of what I wrote tonight, but since the last point I stopped at was 91,901 and I have 3 pages worth of writing to count…yeah, I think 92K is in the bag!
- Ending: Still working on this.
Goals for this week:
- Make the expletive deleted root canal appointment.
- Keep working on Defcon: Fade Out and aiming for 100K by the end of March.
- Celebrate girlfriend’s birthday on Monday!
- Prepare for the Month of Worldbuilding!
Powered by Linky Tools, A Round of Words in 80 Days is the writing challenge that knows you have a life. You can learn more here and if you want to join, you can Click Here to view this Linky Tools list and to enter your own link as well!