Another short I-should-be-in-bed-why-am-I-not-in-bed?! post!:
- Still watching Supernatural; up to Season Five!
- Haven’t worked on Defcon: Fade Out Chapter 12 at all, except in the ‘thinking about what I need to write’ and doing a bit of research in regards to tracking people.
- Still reading Story Engineering; I’ve just started on the section on story structure and I’m learning a lot and it’s making me rethink some of the structure of my book.
- Also finished reading Writing The Other, which helped to reinforce things I’ve already been thinking about and gave me some ideas for things to do with some of my characters.
Goals For This Week:
- Keep watching Supernatural since in addition to being research for Butcher’s Bill, it’s also good reference for Story Engineering. Also, the Winchester boys are still pretty. And screwed up. Those poor, poor, damaged boys…
- Keep reading Story Engineering and, once I’m done with it, switch over to reading Writing the Fiction Series. Then it’s on to Story Physics.
Write something for Chapter Twelve, even if it’s just an outline, so I don’t lose momentum. Or too much momentum.
- Take books back to the libraries and make some photocopies for research purposes.
- Visit folks in AROW80 and IWSG
- Get some more oranges at the grocery store — had one tonight at work and it was not only delicious, but my hands smelled good for most of the rest of the night.
And now, off to bed. I hope everybody has a great and productive week!
Powered by Linky Tools, A Round of Words in 80 Days is the writing challenge that knows you have a life. You can learn more here and if you want to join, you can Click here to view this Linky Tools list and to enter your own link as well!